Broken Ridge Commons
Affordable luxury living in majestic McCall, Idaho
McCall is a scenic, all-season resort community located about 2 hours north of Boise. This Alpine-like destination sits on the shores of pristine Payette Lake and offers unlimited recreation opportunities for those who revel in the great outdoors.
Nestled among neighboring pine trees you’ll find Broken Ridge Commons, a master-planned townhome development designed with the look and feel of an Alpine resort. Every brand new 3-bedroom 2.75 bath unit features a spacious and efficient floor plan, stainless steel appliances, upgraded flooring and finishes, and a breathtaking view of the surrounding Alpine scenery.
Act Now – Don’t Let This Opportunity Pass You By!
Phase 1 (26 units) is already SOLD OUT. Phase 2 (3 buildings, 24 units) is underway now with our next building scheduled for completion in May 2020. Phase 3 is the final phase and will include the last 3 buildings and 22 units.
Advantages of Buying Early
- Choose your new townhome from the largest possible selection
- Select the interior finishes that suit your personal taste
- Lock in your purchase price now to avoid an increase
- Sit back and relax while we build your new townhome
All units are 3 bedroom 2.75 bath with very similar floor plans. The square footage varies between 1,565 & 1,529 depending on the unit.
Flooring and Finishes
• Luxury Vinyl Plank Flooring in the main living space/family room, kitchen and all three bathrooms.
• Carpet with 8# Pad in all bedrooms and both sets of stairs.
• Granite for all countertop surfaces with a tile backsplash, quartz is available as an upgrade.
Each unit includes the following stainless steel appliances:
• Amana Dishwasher with triple filter wash system
• Amana 30 inch Electric Range
• Amana 1.6 cu. ft. Microwave Hood Combo with Electronic Controls
• Whirlpool appliances are offered as an upgrade
• Siding – LP Smartside Siding
• Insulation – exterior walls R-21, top floor ceiling R-49, floors & garage space R-30
Dues & Fees
The association fees are $2,700 a year and cover the following items:
• Snow removal of roads and common walkways
• All exterior building maintenance, roofs, painting etc.
• Landscaping, mowing, irrigation and maintenance
• Asphalt road and driveway maintenance
• Exterior building insurance
• Garbage removal
There is a set up/transfer fee of $400
Choose your favorite outdoor activity!
McCall has a dry-summer continental climate, which means that winters are cold and snowy, while summers are warm and dry. Formerly a logging community, it is now one of Idaho’s primary tourist destinations. With a variety of outdoor activities to choose from, it’s not surprising why more and more people visit here each year!
|– Whitewater Rafting
– Downhill Skiing
– Cross Country Skiing
– Paddle Boarding